Monday 31 December 2018

We've been doing Signings and Readings now as much as possible since the book was released...official release date was November 6th when I found it had been made available on AMAZON at that time.  When did it actually become released - unknown.  I just know the soft cover was first made available, the hard copy made available soon after that...then the Kindle and Nook and iTunes after that.  No idea how well on-line sales have been doing.  For myself, not doing too badly, could've been better if the Press Release had been put out sooner than it did.  As it is, the Christmas season is done, now - but the book fits more than just a holiday reading format.  Santa's adventures go all the year around.  2019 I will have to somehow LAUNCH the book again.

I think I'm ready to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment